Hello There! 👋
I'm a physics and astronomy student who loves tinkering with electronics and programming. Learning new things and applying this knowledge to build stuff and see for yourself is awesome!
Physics Web Apps
All the physics-related (progressive) web apps that I made. These should pretty much all run in any modern browser without big exceptions. However, please let me know if you encounter any problems!
- Gamma MCA - Progressive Web App MCA for gamma spectroscopy including file and live plot support via a serial interface Source Code
- 2D Pendulum Physics Simulation - 2D simulation of a gravity pendulum Source Code
- N-Body Problem (Newton Gravity) - 2D simulation of an arbitrary number of gravitational objects floating through space Source Code
- Rutherford Scattering - 2D simulation of Rutherford scattering between two charged particles Source Code
Some other projects that I have been or am still working on - including websites, demos, libraries or other generic scripts.
- Open Gamma Detector - Open hardware for a DIY all-in-one gamma-ray spectrometer using a popular NaI(Tl) scintillation crystal.
- Gamma Spectrum Database - Open and comprehensive database of common gamma-ray emitting radioisotopes for gamma-spectroscopy Source Code
- vmath.hpp - Header-only C++ library introducing vectors, matrices and operators for linear algebra.
- Godot-FOV-TileMap - Godot class that allows TileMap manipulation depending on a Camera2D's FOV, web demo Source Code
Want To Support Me?
The best way to do so is to check out my Github projects, write issues and pull requests. Or you can share my stuff on social media wherever you can ;)
You can also buy an Open-Gamma-Detector board from my partner makerfabs on their webshop.